Monday, March 11, 2013

Northern California Coast Trip - Day 3 (Monterey Bay Aquarium)

The Monterey Bay Aquarium is one of the best, if not THE best aquarium in the entire world!  I went here while I was growing up, and now it was my privilege to introduce it to my children!  Places like this really make me appreciate the beauty and diversity of God's creations.

Here is an octopus.  This was actually extremely large, but it was all curled up in a corner of its tank...




























This was a fun interaction we got to watch as a diver went into the aquarium's biggest tank to feed the fish.  That big one right in front of the diver was really in love with the diver - it kept wrapping itself around and snuggling up to the diver.  It was hilarious to watch!













After leaving the aquarium, we ate dinner next door at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.  Yum, and you couldn't beat the view!


No comments: