Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sarah's bIrThDaY

My friend Sarah is fabulous.  I love her so much!  She is so supportive and is always there for me.  Always.  She lifts me up when I am down.  She understands me.  Completely.  I can tell her anything and not worry about her ever judging me.  We first met when Mark and I moved to Houston, Texas.  She and her husband, Josh were in our ward and lived in the same apartment complex as us.  We lived there for seven years, then moved here to Phoenix.  A year ago they moved here too for Josh to finish his training.  We are SO glad to have them here!  We missed them!!


Today we celebrated Sarah's birthday.  I made her a VERY chocolatey cake from a Martha Stewart magazine.  It was amazing, but we could all only eat a very small piece.  It was rich and decadent and super, super chocolatey.  It was as sweet as Sarah!




No comments: