Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Fun

Kyle had a lot of fun with his box for his Valentine's party at school this year...




Bryan felt loved when he got this on our front door...



I got up early on Valentine's Day to make everyone breakfast.  Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like getting up early, and I put pajamas on as early as possible - whenever I know I don't need to go out again that day, even if it's noon ;)  My kids usually have cereal for breakfast, except for the occasional Saturday, holiday, or birthday - so this was a special treat!

I made Nutella French Toast with Strawberries.  Holy cow... yummy!



I also put these labels on some Hawaiian Punch for each person (thank you Pinterest for the cute idea)!



I gave each of my kids a cute little teddybear and box of chocolates.  They were so excited!  It was a yummy, fun day!


No comments: