Saturday, February 9, 2013

Colton and me at DISNEYLAND

I really, really, really LOVE Disneyland!  But I love this boy even more, which is why I was willing to give up sleep in order to go on this trip.  Colton is in band, and they took a trip to Disneyland.  I immediately jumped in to chaperone.  The only bad part was leaving on a charter bus at midnight and trying to sleep on the bus.  We got there at 6am, spent all day at Disneyland and California Adventures, then got back on the bus to leave at 10pm.  We got home super early the next morning.  So fun!  We were zombies the next day, but so worth it!  Loved spending that time with my cute boy!

On the bus (I wore my PJ's)...If I'm going to get any sleep I might as well be comfortable.

Arriving at the park




Autopia...

the Matterhorn...

the ferris wheel in California Adventures...

Cars land...

Tower of Terror (my personal favorite!)...

leaving after the fireworks show...


No comments: