Tuesday, July 3, 2012

UTAH TRIP - days two, three, and four

There are some really beautiful parts on the drive from Arizona to Utah.  Here are some of the pictures I took along the way...







We drove all day Saturday to get up to Logan, Utah to stay with Mark's sister and her family.  On the way we decided to stop and get dinner at Gandolfo's (our favorite sandwich place in Provo) and go to the BYU Bookstore so the kids could pick out some BYU stuff.  They had been saving up for several weeks for that.  Then it was on to Logan.

Sunday we attended church with the Jergensen's and had an AWESOME dinner to break our fast.  Mark's sister is an AMAZING cook!  That night we drove back down to Bluffdale (about 30 minutes north of Provo) to stay with my Aunt Elaine.  She is such a sweetheart!  I've always loved being with her.  She is so sweet to my kiddos and we could talk for hours (and we do).

Monday morning we went and dropped Bryan and his friend he was rooming with at BYU for the start of a wonderful week at EFY.  I LOVE EFY!  It was so fun for me as a teenager, and I love that my kids are now experiencing it.  After dropping them off we drove up to Park City to go on the Alpine Coaster and Slide.  We met up with my sister, Jamie, her friend Clint, and my sister Brittany.  Brittany had made lunch for all of us - and boy was it ever delicious.  She is so thoughtful!  We headed back to Elaine's that night.

Tuesday we decided to spend the day at the zoo!  Elaine and her granddaughter came with us.  We also met up with my cousin Shellie and her kiddos.  It was so fun to see Shellie!  I miss her.  Here are some of the pics from the zoo...














We watched a pretty amazing bird show.  Those big birds flew over Colton and Kyle's heads as they were sitting in the audience.  They were only an inch above their heads!  Good thing they didn't put their hands in the air!


The polar bear was so funny.  It played with that ball forever - leaping into the water after it over and over.




The giraffes were fun because you could go up to the second story of their enclosure and really be eye to eye with them...


I always LOVE going to the zoo!

No comments: