Sunday, June 17, 2012

to the GREATEST dad in the WORLD!

My kids LOVE doing stuff for their dad.  When Father's Day came along this year, Bryan had been hard at work on a project for several weeks.  He came up with the idea of putting one of Mark's favorite quotes on a board for Mark to hang on the wall.  Here he is hard at work...

Father's Day was the day after Kyle's baptism, so we were lucky enough to have Mark's parents in town to celebrate too!  Mark was on call at work Father's Day, so he didn't get to see any of this until he got home later that afternoon, but this is what he came home to...

Colton made a candy gram for him...

 Morgan gave him Reese's Pieces with a cute little saying on the jar, and a 2-liter bottle of root beer with another cute saying...
We gave my dad and Mark's dad the same cute Root Beer gift.

Bryan presented him with his sign...he was so proud!

Just for fun, I had made Mark these bacon flowers...and I also gave him a video slideshow I had made consisting of pictures of him with the kids over the last seven years, put to some cute dad-theme type songs.  The kids liked it as much as he did!  It was special enough that I cried when I previewed it (so did Morgan).

Kyle gave him some of his favorite candy bars, wrapped up in a cute little card.  I think Mark felt pretty special!

No comments: