Saturday, June 9, 2012

Danette's Birthday - Part 2

When I got home from the Pioneer Trek, my sweet kiddos had a birthday surprise for me.  With us having the Disney Cruise, and then leaving soon after that for the Trek, we hadn't really had a chance to celebrate my birthday.  They decided to create clues to lead me around the house in search of some special presents they had each spent their own money to buy.  My mom was in cahoots with them.  She took them to Kohl's in my absence so they could each pick out the perfect thing.

When I walked in the door from Pioneer Trek, the first thing I did was head for the shower.  I was SO dirty!  These pictures were taken as soon as I came downstairs from my shower - no makeup, a wet head, and a nice sunburn!




 At the end of the clues I found my gifts - a bracelet for Kyle, earrings from Colton, and a necklace from Morgan!  I have the best kids in the whole world!!

No comments: