Saturday, February 26, 2011

BASKETBALL AnTiCs

I am not big on watching sports...unless I know the players personally.  The players I obviously know the best are my children.


And I LOVE watching them play ball!


I love seeing them get better and better.  I love watching their excitement when they try so hard to make a basket...and then finally do.  I love watching them learn to pass the ball - giving others the chance to take the shot.  There's a maturity there that is fun to see them gain.


Kyle sticks out his tongue when he's concentrating.  I think it's so cute.




Bryan played with a really great group of boys this year.  Not only were they great players, but they were also really great friends.  Bryan really enjoyed them a lot!



I have watched Morgan morph into this really competitive basketball player.  She's really good!  Heaven help the girl who tries to steal the ball from her.  She doesn't let go of that ball for anything.


She actually made the shot in this picture below!
Another one of Bryan's games...

Colton is also a competitive little player!


They all had a really great season and had some fabulous coaches.  I look forward to the next season!

No comments: