Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stay off the sidewalks...Bryan is driving!

When I was old enough to get a driver's permit, I went and took the test THE SAME DAY I WAS ELIGIBLE.  For some reason, Bryan was in no hurry to get his permit.  We had to beg, plead, and threaten before he would go take the test.  I also begged him to study the manual - he thought he didn't need to (famous last words).  We sat at the DMV for a couple of hours waiting for his turn.  When he came out from the test I failed to notice that the girl I was sitting next to while waiting, who was Bryan's age, was actually pretty cute.  I made the mistake of asking how he did...ooops (totally embarrassed him).  We came back the next week, and this time he passed.

I try to take each of my kids out to lunch each month - just them and me.  We were at Panda Express the week Bryan got his permit.  This is what his fortune cookie said...


We both laughed so hard!

No comments: